Our trainers are expert UAS/Drone pilot instructors. They will provide you with the tools to prepare for your Part 107 certification exam. You will be provided classroom instruction and have access to our online certification test prep program. Students will have access to the online tools until they pass the exam.
- Lesson 1 – Rules and regulations Lesson 8- Emergency Procedures
- Lesson 2 – Airspace Lesson 9- Preflight and Maintenance
- Lesson 3 – UAS Weather & Weather Sources Lesson 10- Final Exam
- Lesson 4- UAS Loading and Performance
- Lesson 5- Crew Resource Management
- Lesson 6- Airport/Field Operations
- Lesson 7- Radio Communications
Who are some of the markets we serve:
Local school districts
Local Law enforcement agencies
Real Estate Agencies
We will introduce the fundamentals of Part 107 certification test prep via methods that include lectures, labs, videos, and actual test exams. Students will be evaluated through the entire process in order to assure success. This is a one day course. All of our courses are customized precisely to your organization’s needs.
The drone program designed by a Former Airline Captain, ATP, and 2015 Great Lakes Regional Flight Instructor of the Year! The classes with be taught and assisted by current CFI’s that are also certified drone pilots, assuring the BEST instruction possible. Our instructors have been flying drones commercially, specializing in Real Estate and YouTube videos.
Study Sessions and Practice Tests
A Study Session option is available for immediate feedback with formatting and functionality emulating the actual exam at the major FAA testing sites. You may also choose to take unlimited test sessions that act like practice exams, with thorough answer explanations for correct and incorrect choices to cement your understanding.
Expert assistance is available from the Fly Safe USA Aviation team through easy inquiry links. The Fly Safe USA FAA Test Prep Online is the industry leading course in self-study for the FAA Knowledge Tests.
- Airplanes and Aerodynamics
- Airplane Instruments, Engines, and Systems
- Airports, Air Traffic Control, and Airspace
- Federal Aviation Regulations
- Airplane Performance and Weight and Balance
- Aeromedical Factors and Aeronautical Decision Making (ADM)
- Aviation Weather
- Aviation Weather Services
- Navigation: Charts and Publications
- Navigation Systems
- Cross-Country Flight Planning
Make sure that your computer meets all the System Requirements: Minimum System Requirements for online courses.
Test Prep Online is compatible on all operating systems and mobile devices or tablets with an Internet connection.
About the Course
- Over 760 Multiple-Choice Questions
- Unlimited Test Sessions that act like Practice Exams
- Includes all previously released FAA questions
- Thorough answer explanations for correct AND incorrect choices to cement understanding
- Study Session option for immediate feedback
- Formatting and functionality emulate the actual exam at the major testing vendors
Test Center Endorsement
This rating requires an endorsement authorizing you to take the test at the FAA testing center. After you answer every question in the course correctly, you will be provided with this endorsement. This saves you time and money by not having to review all the material with a flight or ground instructor.
Duration: 12 Months
Access to the FAA Test Prep Online expires 12 months from the date of purchase. If you have not completed the course yet and think you will need extra time, we can provide a 1-month courtesy extension. This must be requested BEFORE your course expires.
We regularly communicate with the FAA and continuously monitor its website for changes to the FAA’s knowledge tests. While the FAA no longer releases the complete database of knowledge test questions, sample questions are released on a quarterly basis and incorporated into our material as appropriate.
Whenever changes are made, they will be automatically incorporated into the course with no input or additional work needed on your end. Thus, you can be confident that this course contains everything you will need to prepare for your FAA knowledge test with ease.